The town property maps, which are in PDF format (requires Adobe
Reader), are contained within a "zip" folder and
will need to be downloaded and unzipped. You may use the built-in
Windows XP or Vista utility, or use WinZip to
unzip the folder.
Unzipping a folder with Windows XP or Vista:
- Click the link below and you will
be prompted to Save the zipped folder.
- Internet Explorer: Click "Save File" and
navigate to a location where the folder can be saved to (e.g.,
Desktop), and click Save. **
Firefox: Select "Save to Disk" and click OK.
The folder will be saved to the location based on your Firefox
preferences (e.g., Desktop). **
** The folder size is 24 MB. Based on your download speed,
the download may take a number of minutes to complete.
- When the download is complete, locate the zipped folder (NA-A-106.zip),
right click the folder, select "Extract All..."
- Click "Next" and when the upzipping is complete,
You will now see a folder called "NA-A-106.zip" that
will contain all property maps in PDF format.
property maps folder (24 MB)
1. Refer to file NH-A-000.pdf
2. Locate area of Interest
3. Map will be found in file NH-A-(XXX)
4. Three digits correspond to area label on map
1. Open property record card
2. Map and Lot numbers are located at the top of the Property Record Card.