NORTH HAVEN TRUNK OR TREAT 2021
CLICK HERE FOR FLYER
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021. Weather permitting/NO RAIN DATE
Event Time: 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Gates Open: 2:45 p.m. No parking permitted prior to this time
Gates Close: 3:45 p.m. No entry after this time
Location: North Haven High School Parking Lot - 221 Elm Street
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED AND WILL BEGIN ON MONDAY, SEPT. 27, 2021
Registration will ONLY be accepted in person at the Recreation Office
Monday - Thursday from 9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Ticket must be displayed in windshield to enter parking lot.
- North Haven Residents Only-must show proof of residency and provide license plate #.
- Participants must drive in. No walk-ins permitted.
- Participants must bring candy. Approximately 300 children attended last year.
- No alcohol permitted on school grounds.
- Vehicles will be directed by parking attendants.
- All vehicles must remain parked for the entire event.
- The event will end promptly at 5:00 p.m.
- Parking attendants will direct all vehicles out of the lot.
- All vehicles must exit at that time.
- Parking will be on a first-come, first-served basis until the parking lot is filled.
Town of North Haven
Department of Community Services and Recreation
7 Linsley Street - 239-5321, Ext. 530
In the event of inclement weather, please call the Recreation Info-line at:
203-234-2535 after 12:00 p.m.